Questions about Taurac emergency lighting
Advice and assistance in choosing
- Does Taurac have a complete overview of its Emergency lighting range for professional users?
Of course. In addition to our website, you can read the complete lighting range with corresponding specifications in our brochure. Emergency lighting range, luminaires, batteries and connectors
- What kind of LED lighting and LED emergency lighting does Taurac have in its range?
Taurac Lighting supplies LED lighting for professional users. Our range consists of various parts, such as LED panels, downlights, highbays, light lines, wall fixtures, waterproof fixtures and emergency and escape route lighting.
- For which target groups is the LED lighting and LED emergency lighting suitable?
Taurac Lighting supplies LED lighting for professional users. Application areas include offices, industry, healthcare, schools, shops, housing corporations, reception areas, parking garages, passages, petrol stations, exhibition halls, sports complexes, meeting rooms, shopping centers, etc.
- How do I know which emergency lighting luminaires are suitable for my company?
Taurac offers three emergency lighting ranges. The Taurac Basic fixtures, the Plus fixtures and Premium fixtures. Which emergency lighting you should choose as a company differs per location and use. We have specialized employees who can advise you personally in selecting the right emergency lighting for your business premises.
- Do Taurac luminaires meet the legal requirements and European standards?
Taurac offers an extensive range of emergency lighting fixtures that all meet the legal requirements and standards in accordance with European standard NEN-EN 1838: 2013. In addition, all luminaires are provided with a CE mark.
- Does Taurac offer a warranty on emergency lighting fixtures supplied?
Naturally, Taurac offers you a guarantee. We offer a 3-year warranty on Basic and Plus fixtures. A 5-year warranty on the Premium line itself.